Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la Zante recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la Zante recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la zante recipe. You can cook aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la zante using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la Zante:
- Take 4 of aubergines.
- You need 4 of medium-sized potatoes.
- You need 4 of ripe tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 pinch of oregano.
- Get of salt.
- Use of pepper.
- You need 1 piece of ladotyri (Greek sheep's milk cheese preserved in olive oil) from Zakynthos the size of a walnut.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la Zante:
- Cut the aubergines into round slices of 1 cm, salt them and set them aside until you prepare the potatoes..
- Quarter the potatoes and fry them, then fry the aubergines and set them aside..
- Heat the oil in a shallow pot, finely chop the garlic and sauté a little. Peel the tomatoes and chop them to fine pieces, adding them to the pot. Add the water, the tomato paste and the spices except the ladotyri..
- Let the tomatoes boil well, add the fried aubergines and the potatoes and crumble the ladotyri with your fingers into the pot..
- Let everything boil for a few minutes and then remove from heat. Bon appétit..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Aubergines skordostoumpi with potatoes à la Zante turns your day joyful.