Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushrooms stuffed with a sun-dried tomato & olive tapenade recipe. To cook mushrooms stuffed with a sun-dried tomato & olive tapenade you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade:
- Take 6 each of Cremini or Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Take 6 each of Fresh Basil leaves.
- You need 1 each of Fresh ball Mozzarella.
- Take of Tapenade.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Kalamata Olives, pitted.
- You need 1/2 dozen of Green or Black Olives (or both), pitted.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Get 1 each of Garlic Clove.
- Take 1 tbsp of Capers.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of Thyme.
- You need 1 pinch of Oregano.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade:
- Gently clean any dirt off the mushrooms while carefully removing the stem. Trim the inside edges of the mushroom cap if it's closed so it can be stuffed. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- The Tapenade can be easily scaled for larger batches. It's easier to do in a food processor but can be chopped by hand too. Pulse blend or chop all Tapenade ingredients together until desired coarseness..
- With parchment paper on a sheet pan, add oil and salt to the paper and lay the mushrooms on top. Carefully spoon the Tapenade into each cap until full and flatten the top slightly indenting the center..
- Take a piece of Mozzarella small enough to place over each mushroom covering the Tapenade. Bake in 325°F oven for 10-14 minutes depending upon your oven and how well you like the cheese melted..
- Place 1 Basil leaf on each mushroom and serve 2-3 per person depending upon size of mushrooms..
To the same skillet, add the olives, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and a splash of white wine. Place a chunk of mozzarella inside each mushroom cap. Then pour the sun-dried tomato mixture over the top. These stuffed mushrooms filled with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach make a great starter for friends and family awaiting dinner with growling stomachs. They make great party and game-day snacks too.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mushrooms stuffed with a Sun-dried Tomato & Olive Tapenade makes your day cheerful.