Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat recipe. You can have algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat:
- Prepare 300 g of semolina.
- You need 5 tablespoon of oil.
- Take Teaspoon of salt.
- Take 100 g of Lukewarm water.
- Provide 25 g of baker 's yeast.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get of For the stuffing ●●●.
- Get 2 of large onions.
- Use 1 of green pepper.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get teaspoon of sweet peper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 of red pepper.
- Get of From the tabasco or hrissa sauce.
- Use 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Take handful of green or black olives.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese and melted cheese.
- You need of Grated medium tomato.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chopped mint leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat:
- In the bowl of your food processor or in a terrine, the semolina, Salt and oil and the yeast diluted in a little lukewarm water and finally lukewarm water gradually by mixing it is necessary to obtain a flexible dough, knead for 2 minutes and leave rest 10 minutes..
- Prepare the stuffing: in a frying pan, put the oil, grated onion and brown them for a few minutes then put the cut green and red peppers e. Small pieces and add the chopped garlic and spices and cook until the liquid evaporates after add the sliced olives and parsley and the Tabasco or hrissa, let cool after add the cheese portion and the grated cheese and set aside..
- On an oiled work surface place a little of the flour then flatten the ball on the baking paper 2 mm in round galette..
- Arrange the stuffing there then close the gallete with another previously flattened ball pinch the sides well I made the flower shape, decorated with leaf green onions..
- Cook the gallete on a tagine or a lightly oiled and hot pan by placing it delicately on the pan over medium heat, cook the first side then turn it using a spatula to cook the second side, Do the same for the others..
- There are several quality of bread: there are its stuffed, natural,and this one is not stuffed,we can cut them in half after cooking and stuffed..
- This is another form of bread.
- Their stands stuffed with dates.
- It can be served alone when it is stuffed and is considered a full meal..
Bread; Cheese Spreads; Cream Cheese Spreads; Cubed Cheese; Deli Salads; Fresh Sausage ; Gourmet Burgers; Ground Beef; Meatballs & Meatloaf; Pork Belly; Pork Chops; Pork Ribs; Pork Roasts; Pork Scrapple; Reload Rubs; Sliced Cheese; Sliced Meat; Smoked Meats; Snack Sticks; Quick View. Any type of bread with all kinds of additions on it, like meats, cutlets, sausages and all varieties of cold meets, cheese, eggs, vegetables, it can be with butter, goose fat, or other soft spreadable, sweet version kanapka consists of butter and jam/ honey, sweet cheese, cream (and sugar). The open version kanapka consists of only one slice of bread or closed kanapka, with two slices. Put a square cookie cutter in the center of the plate and put the first layer of Macedonian rice and add a second layer of zucchini cut into small cubes marinated in lemon salt and black pepper, the third layer with Macedonian rice and the last layer with the diced tomatoes Garnish with mint and serve cold. The most common fillings include: cheese (especially gjizë, salted curd cheese), ground meat and onions (ragù style filling), spinach and eggs, milk and eggs with pre-baked dough layers, but it can also be made with tomato and onions, peppers and beans, potato or a sweet filling of pumpkin, nettles (known as byrek me hithra), kidney beans (popular in winter), etc.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Algerian bread stuffed with vegetables, cheese, smoked meat turns your day joyful.