Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauerkraut balls (makes about 30 balls) recipe. You can cook sauerkraut balls (makes about 30 balls) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls):
- You need 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Provide 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 can (14 Ounce) of well drained and finely chopped sauerkraut.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of prepared yellow mustard.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- Provide dash of black pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Get 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Use 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 of beaten egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 6 cup of vegetable oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls):
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, fry pork sausage and onion until sausage is evenly brown and onion is soft, about 10 minutes. Drain and allow to cool slightly..
- Crumble sausage mixture into a large bowl and add drained sauerkraut, mustard, garlic salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons bread crumbs. Combine cream cheese and parsley, mix into sauerkraut mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Heat oil in fryer to 375°F Fahrenheit. Shape sauerkraut mixture into 3/4 inch balls. Coat balls with flour. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk. Dip floured balls in egg mixture and then roll in 3/4 cup bread crumbs..
- Fry in batches for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve hot..
If you love sauerkraut, you'll love these. If you don't, you can still give it a try. Sauerkraut Balls recipe: I've used this simple recipe during the winter holidays for-evah! They can be made in The balls can be frozen after rolling in the bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet in the freezer.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sauerkraut Balls (makes about 30 balls) turns your day joyful.