What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Polish & Sauerkraut Saute recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Polish & Sauerkraut Saute recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to polish & sauerkraut saute recipe. To make polish & sauerkraut saute you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Polish & Sauerkraut Saute:
- Get 5 of Polish sausages; sliced.
- Provide 2 cup of sauerkraut.
- You need 1 of large yellow onion; medium slice.
- Get 1 of yellow bell pepper; medium slice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper; medium slice.
- Get 5 clove of garlic; minced.
- Provide 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Use 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Polish & Sauerkraut Saute:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large pot. Add sausage and bell peppers. Season. Stir when first side of sausage is caramelized. Add sauerkraut. Stir. After 2 minutes, add garlic. Saute until caramelized..
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 3/4. Serve..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, add extra stock to make it a stew, potatoes, paprika, shallots, celery, bacon, habanero, parsely, beer, celery root or seeds, fennel, fennel seed.
Polish definition is – to make smooth and glossy usually by friction : burnish. Polish, gloss, luster, sheen refer to a smooth, shining, or bright surface from which light is reflected. Polish suggests the smooth, bright reflection often produced by friction. Official language in: Poland European Union. These thorough guides online can help you master the Polish language with ease.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Polish & Sauerkraut Saute makes your day cheerful.