Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Aubergine and pesto stack recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Aubergine and pesto stack recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine and pesto stack recipe. To cook aubergine and pesto stack you need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Aubergine and pesto stack:
- Provide of Large aubergine (4-5 slices per person).
- Prepare 2 of mozzarella.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get of Extra Parmesan.
- Prepare of Oil to fry (just a tad).
- Get of For pesto: (see also my other recipes too 🙂 ).
- Take of Good handful of fresh basil leaves.
- Get Clove of garlic.
- Provide of Sprinkle of Parmesan.
- Use of Sprinkle of pecorino.
- Use of Few pine nuts.
- You need of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Aubergine and pesto stack:
- Whizz up pesto ingredients to make your yummy pesto.
- Slice aubergine. Dry with kitchen paper. Fry in a little oil for 3-4 mins until brown.
- Start to layer your stacks. Put a slice of aubergine on baking paper. Add some pesto on top. Add some chopped mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Continue layering up until you've finished the ingredients.
- Bake at 180 for about 20-25 mins. Enjoy :).
Continue to layer remaining eggplant slices, pesto, and mozzarella in the same way. Build the stacks, starting with a slice of aubergine, then adding strips of pepper, spoonfuls of Greek yogurt and the pesto. This quantity should make four stacks of three layers. Toss the aubergines in a bowl with the olive oil and a little salt. When oil is hot add eggplant and cook until both sides are golden.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Aubergine and pesto stack makes your day cheerful.