Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Cream cheese and butter biscuits recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Cream cheese and butter biscuits recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese and butter biscuits recipe. You can have cream cheese and butter biscuits using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Cream cheese and butter biscuits:
- Take 50 gram of finely ground biscuits (any or nuts).
- Use 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of icing sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Provide 125 gram of butter.
- You need 300 grams of plain flour.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Cream cheese and butter biscuits:
- In a wide bottom plate add the powdered biscuits, icing sugar, cream cheese and butter. Mix well with your fingers until incorporated. Add oil and mix well. Add baking powder and small amount of flour at a time. Make a dough and make biscuits using moulds or cutters..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Decorate with jam or chocolate if preferred..
Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and knead briefly until dough comes together. Turn out onto a piece of lightly floured parchment paper and pat it into a disc. Cut in butter and cream cheese until mixture is crumbly. Make well in center; pour in milk. Stir just until dough clings together.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cream cheese and butter biscuits makes your day joyful.