Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Roasted Aubergine with Sweet Onions recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Roasted Aubergine with Sweet Onions recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted aubergine with sweet onions recipe. To make roasted aubergine with sweet onions you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Roasted Aubergine with Sweet Onions:
- Take 1 of aubergine.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 30 g of sultanas.
- Take 6-7 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- Take of Chopped flat leaf parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Roasted Aubergine with Sweet Onions:
- Preheat the oven to 190.
- Slice the aubergine in half lengthways. On the inside sides of the aubergine slices, slice diagonally across the flesh to create a diamond pattern (don't cut all the way through the flesh)..
- Drizzle olive oil onto the aubergine and massage into the cuts. Place the sliced garlic into the cuts in the aubergine..
- Season the aubergine and place in the oven for 30 minutes in a large baking dish..
- While it is cooking, mix together the onions, tomato purée, sugar, balsamic vinegar sultanas and oil into a bowl. Then add the sliced tomatoes and stir..
- After half an hour, add the mix to the surrounding area in the dish, not over the aubergine. Add 100ml of water to the mixture and return to the oven for a further 30 minutes..
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and too the aubergine with the cooked onion mix. Finish with the pine nuts and the chopped parsley..
First up is this Harissa roasted aubergine with chickpeas and. Delicious roasted aubergines and courgette stuffed into savoy cabbage – great winter recipe. Add the roasted courgette, onion and garlic. Add cumin / cayenne pepper if desired. Serve on a bed of mashed sweet potato, with a big, warm helping of gravy.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Roasted Aubergine with Sweet Onions turns your day joyful.