Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Sauerkraut Burger recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sauerkraut Burger recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sauerkraut burger recipe. To make sauerkraut burger you only need 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Sauerkraut Burger:
- You need of Bread.
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 3 tablespoon of butter soften.
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 package of yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of warm water.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get As needed of oil to coat the dough.
- Get of Burger.
- You need 3 cups of sauerkraut.
- Get 2 pounds of ground beef 80/20.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced onions.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Sauerkraut Burger:
- Mix the water, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit 7-10 minutes..
- Mix the oil, salt, flour, and butter..
- Add the yeast water mix and knead..
- Form into a ball and coat with oil. Cover and let rise for an hour..
- When it has risen gently knead the dough and recover it and let rest 35 minutes. It will rise again..
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown the beef with the onions and spices.
- When done drain the meat and sauerkraut and add together.
- Mix well..
- Take half the dough and spread it out on a greased pan.
- Add the meat mixture.
- Take the other half and roll it out and lay it on top of the other. Tuck the edges inwards..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes and take out and brush the top with butter, and return to oven for 10-15 minutes more..
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut to the size you desire. I hope you enjoy!!?.
In einem Topf das Sauerkraut nach Belieben mit etwas Kümmel erhitzen. Einer kleiner Test mit Sauerkraut Burger! Sauerkraut is finely cut raw cabbage that has been fermented by various lactic acid bacteria. It has a long shelf life and a distinctive sour flavor. A chicken burger stack made with potato roesti and a scrumptious chicken-sauerkraut-pineapple mix.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Sauerkraut Burger makes your day joyful.