What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Croque Monsieur recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Croque Monsieur recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to croque monsieur recipe. You can have croque monsieur using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Croque Monsieur:
- Take 2 slices of ready-sliced multigrain brown bread.
- Take 15 g of Dijon mustard.
- You need 2 slices of gruyere cheese (I used Emmental).
- Prepare 1-2 slices of ham.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Some salt.
- Provide 25 ml of milk.
- Take 1 of heap of grated gruyere cheese (I used cheddar).
- Take 1 of good sprinkling of Worcestershire sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Croque Monsieur:
- Spread mustard on the bread. Make a sandwich with the sliced cheese and ham..
- Fit the sandwich into an ovenproof dish. I cut mine along the longer edge in half, you can also cut along the diagonal to make two triangles..
- Beat together the eggs, salt and milk, then pour the mixture over the sandwiches..
- Cover the dish and leave in the fridge overnight or for a while..
- Next morning or when you want to eat it, preheat the oven to 200degC. Take the dish out of the fridge and sprinkle the grated cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Bake for 25 mins..
- Garnish with some greens and serve warm. Enjoy with a café and dream away..
The twist on this popular French meal still embraces the classic cheese, Dijon and ham combination. From the book The Skinny French Kitchen A croque monsieur (French pronunciation: [kʁɔk məsjø]) is a hot sandwich made with ham and cheese. The dish originated in French cafés and bars as a quick snack. The name is based on the verb croquer ("to crunch") and the word monsieur ("mister"). For Iain and his dad, it's croque monsieur.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Croque Monsieur turns your day joyful.