Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Pesto egg pizza recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pesto egg pizza recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pesto egg pizza recipe. To make pesto egg pizza you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Pesto egg pizza:
- Provide 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Take 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, chopped.
- Get of pesto.
- Use of pine nuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Pesto egg pizza:
- Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in enough or beaten egg to coat the bottom of the pan and cook until edges start to round, 1-2 minutes. Flip the egg and cook until edges are slightly golden and egg is cooked through, 20-30 seconds. Transfer to plate and repeat with remaining egg..
- To serve, spread 2 tbsp of pesto onto each egg pizza. Top with shredded chicken and sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with pine nuts..
If you can get fresh home grown tomatoes… the flavor will be even deeper, fuller. Top with tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, red onions, artichoke hearts and feta cheese. Slice the tomato.; When the oven is ready, dust a pizza peel with cornmeal or semolina flour. (If you don't have a pizza peel, you can use a rimless baking sheet or the back of a rimmed baking sheet. Author Notes I used store bough pesto and pizza dough, but if you have the time, home made would be even better. Top with chicken mixture and cheese.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Pesto egg pizza turns your day cheerful.