Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips recipe. To cook rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips you only need 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips:
- Take 4 slices of pork chops (de-boned) fat removed.
- Provide of salt,.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- Use of vegetable or cornflour oil to fry.
- Provide of For the stuffing:.
- You need 1 of boiled egg mashed up.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- Use 1 tsp of parsley.
- Take of salt,.
- Take of pepper.
- Get 1/4 of of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 50 g of grated cheese (I used mild cheddar).
- Provide of For Chips:.
- Take 4 of large potatoes cut into 8 wedges.
- Get of For the salad:.
- Use leaves of Iceberg lettuce.
- Use of tomatoes.
- Use of avocado.
- You need slices of Spanish onion.
- Get of Salad Dressing:.
- Provide 100 ml of Olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need of salt,.
- Use of pepper,.
- Use pinch of cumin.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips:
- I soaked my meat in milk over night (optional), dry before removing bone and fat from the pork chops and tenderize with a tenderizer hammer, make sure they are nice and thin. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare 3 dishes 1 for flour and paprika mix, 1 for beaten egg and one for breadcrumbs..
- Prepare stuffing: mash boiled egg with a fork, add grated cheese, finely chopped onion, salt, pepper, basil and chopped parsley mix well. With a spoon add generous amount of stuffing to each chops and roll them up like a sausage. Secure it with tooth-picks so they won't open up during cooking. Roll each of them in flour, then egg and last into breadcrumbs and fry on medium heat in generous amount of hot oil (for about 10 minutes), turning them over to get cooked evenly.Dry them on kitchen paper..
- Wash and cut potatoes into 8 wedges boil for 3 minutes, drain then fry them in hot oil. Prepare the salad, cut lettuce, avocado, tomato into small pieces, slice red onion. Mix salad dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Sprinkle potatoes with left over stuffing. ENJOY..
I am in love with your eggless keto recipes! Really very tasty and simpke to make. I adjusted things by using pork fillet and added sun-dried tomatoes rather than spinach keaves. A classic family recipe passed down from my grandmother and the only way I ever make pork chops. You only need pork chops, onions, mayo and sharp cheddar (regular or vegan, for a dairy free recipe).
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Rolled pork chops filled with "cheesy surprise" avocado salad a fried potato chips turns your day cheerful.