What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian traditional cheese sticks (telor gabus) recipe. To cook indonesian traditional cheese sticks (telor gabus) you only need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus):
- Prepare 200 g of tapioca flour.
- Provide 50 g of all-purpose flour.
- Use 50 g of butter.
- You need 125 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Oil to fry.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus):
- Whisk the butter and eggs together or you can also use mixer.
- Add the grated cheese and mix them until the texture becomes soft.
- Then mix both flours together, and add quarter of it to the mixture, this time use your cleaned hand to mix.
- Keep on adding the flour in batches until you get the right texture, where you can knead the dough without sticking on your hand.
- Meanwhile, heat up your pan with low heat, add a lot of oil approx 300ml so that will cover all the sticks nicely.
- While the oil is heating up, start making your sticks using your hand and immediately drop it to the oil one by one.
- Don't add too many sticks, the sticks will float when it's half Cooked, so make sure there is enough space fro them to float and you can easily toss and turn.
- Once they are floating, toss them to ensure they are fully cooked and fry them until colour change to golden.
- Remove from oil once you get the colour you need, and place them on the wax paper until they cool down.
- Do the same for the remaining dough.
- Serve immediately or store them in a jar for whenever you want them. Just make sure that it's an air tight jars so the sticks remain crispy.
Indonesian Traditional Cheese Stick: Telur Gabus Keju / Bidaran / Widaran. Hi I'm Yohana from discoverindonesianow.com I would like to introduce a traditional Indonesian cheese stick called "Telur Gabus Keju" or "Bidaran" or "Widaran" as different person calls it differently depends on one's location. It's pretty easy to make, and the ingredients are easy to find, let's. It has filling mince beef, beaten eggs, onion, spring onion and curry powder. Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) tapioca flour, all-purpose flour, butter, grated cheddar cheese, eggs, Oil to fry. indonesian traditional cheese.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Indonesian traditional cheese sticks (Telor gabus) makes your day joyful.