What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Mini eggplants/aubergines recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mini eggplants/aubergines recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini eggplants/aubergines recipe. To cook mini eggplants/aubergines you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Mini eggplants/aubergines:
- Provide 4-6 of small eggplants.
- You need 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Take of Corriander (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Mini eggplants/aubergines:
- Cut eggplants into halves and using a knife make a crisscross. Brush with olive oil and bake for 10 mins in a preheated oven at 180C.
- Combine some olive oil & all spices in a bowl. Take eggplants out and brush with the spices paste. Bake for another 10 mins..
- Repeat the process and bake for another 10 mins. Or until its cooked..
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes and corriander for garnishing before serving.
- Best goes with naan bread, flat bread or on its own.
These mini mittens were for my sister, Mrs. I made six pairs of them, each pair was slightly different. You can get the 'Mitten Ornament' pattern for free from here. The eggplant is grilled until crispy and smoky, and then cooked in a rich savory garlic sauce. Eggplant is a very tricky vegetable to cook.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Mini eggplants/aubergines turns your day cheerful.