Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for best Seasonal Vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Seasonal Vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seasonal vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart recipe. To make seasonal vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Seasonal Vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart:
- Take 4 tbsp of carrot top pesto (or normal pesto) (see recipe).
- Take 1 sheet of ready rolled puff pastry.
- Get 250 g of mixed mushrooms.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 of large raw beetroot finely sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large courgette finely sliced.
- Get 1 of red onion finely sliced.
- Get of Finely grated Parmesan.
- Use 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Seasonal Vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (200 for non fan assisted ovens). Then Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over a medium / high heat. Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute. Then add the mushrooms and fry for two minutes so that they absorb some of the garlic. Transfer the mushrooms onto a plate (don’t leave in the pan as they will sweat and cook down too much).
- Next, prepare the courgette, beetroot and onion by really finely slicing them (I used a veg peeler for the courgette)..
- Then roll the pastry out onto a flat baking sheet and with a knife, lightly draw a boarder around the outside (approx 1 – 1.5 cms thick). Be careful not to cut straight through the pasty..
- Spread half of the pesto over the base of the pastry, inside the boarder line.
- Then layer all of the vegetables on top of the pastry. I put the courgette and beetroot on the base, then sprinkled over the mushrooms and onion. Add dollops of pesto over the vegetables and top with finely grated Parmesan. Finally, brush the pastry boarders with beaten egg..
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until the pastry is golden brown..
Turn the vegetables over and brush with the remaining oil mixture. Spread the pesto on the pastry. Arrange the vegetables alternately in rows on the pastry. Once the vegetables are done, prep the pastry. Lightly oil a sheet pan or baking dish and lay store-bought puff pastry on the bottom.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Seasonal Vegetable and pesto puff pastry tart turns your day cheerful.