What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Sig's Onion and Sausage Salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Onion and Sausage Salad recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's onion and sausage salad recipe. You can have sig's onion and sausage salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Sig's Onion and Sausage Salad:
- Use 750 grams of shallots, peeled, sliced thinly into strips.
- Prepare 25 ml of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 of flat teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fine sugar.
- You need 150 grams of sweet pickled gherkin, sliced thinly into strips.
- Take 275 grams of wedge polony sausage, peeled and sliced into strips.
- Use strips of or use thick hot dogs from jar, drained, cut into thin.
- Get 2 of apples, to your preference, cut into small strips.
- Use 1 handful of roasted walnuts (optional).
- Take of Dressing.
- Provide 185 grams of salad creme at least 10% fat.
- Use 150 grams of greek yoghurt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Sig's Onion and Sausage Salad:
- First peel the shallots. Cut them in half and then into thin strips. Put into a large bowl. Mix vinegar, salt and sugar well, pour it over onions, mix well. Put a side plate over onions to fit inside of bowl, then put something heavy like a tin on top. Cover the bowl with cling film. Set aside for at least 2 hours. This is to pickle the shallots. They not need to go into fridge. After the time is up, drain the shallots well..
- Cut the gherkin into small strips. Make the dressing by mixing it well together..
- Peel the sausage and cut it into 2.5 cm (1inch) slices and then cut slices into strips. Quarter the apples, remove core, then cut into thin slices and then strips. Put sausage, gherkins and apples into a dish, cover with the dressing, gently mix..
- Add the shallots, that have been draining into the bowl with the sausage, onions and gherkins, mix gently. Cover with cling film. Put into fridge, cool for about an hour. You can make this salad the day before eating. Taste and season. Add walnuts if you like..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sig's Onion and Sausage Salad makes your day cheerful.