What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata recipe. To cook smoked salmon and tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Take 5 of large free range eggs.
- Prepare 6-8 of stems of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Use of Or 5-6 asparagus spears.
- Take 80 g of approx. Smoked salmon.
- Provide 1/2 of white onion (fine dice).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of snipped chives.
- Use 50 g of grated mature cheddar.
- Prepare 20 g of finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent).
- Take of Salt, pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata:
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus).
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces..
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together..
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon..
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn).
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through.
Heat the oil and butter in a large, heavy-based frying pan with a flameproof handle, then pour in the egg mixture. Heat half the oil in an large ovenproof frying pan over a medium-high heat. Flake the salmon into large chunks and poke amongst the potatoes with the broccoli. Stir the mint and some seasoning into the eggs, then pour into the pan. Cut the salmon into wide strips.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata makes your day joyful.