Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting Turkish style Spinach and Cheese Borek recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Turkish style Spinach and Cheese Borek recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish style spinach and cheese borek recipe. To make turkish style spinach and cheese borek you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Turkish style Spinach and Cheese Borek:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Use 500 grams of spinach.
- Take 200 mls of milk (semi skimmed or whole).
- Take of 100 grams grated mozarella.
- Get 100 grams of grated cheddar.
- Use 7 of Filo pastry sheets.
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Turkish style Spinach and Cheese Borek:
- Use a wide-base pan to wilt the washed spinach. Add a pinch of salt..
- Crack open 4 eggs into a bowl. Add the milk, pinch of salt and pepper and mix. Place the 2 grated cheese in a separate bowl..
- Add a drizzle of vegetable oil to a large baking tray (ideally a pyrex glass tray) and spread it evenly with a brush, including the sides of the tray to avoid the pastry from sticking. Then place 2 sheets of filo pastry so that it is partially hanging out from the sides of the tray..
- Put enough egg-milk mixture onto the filo pastry to cover it and spread it out evenly..
- Then place wilted spinach evenly, followed by grated cheese.
- Fold the sides of the filo pastry..
- Place 2 new filo sheets on top and repeat the steps 4-6. I usually do 3 layers in total. Save a small amount of the egg-milk mixture for the very top layer..
- When you reach the last layer, fold the sides and then place a single filo sheet on top to cover it. Add small amount of egg-milk mixture on top to wet the sheet. This will protect it from burning..
- Place the tray into a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes until top layer is golden and the pastry has fully cooked top and bottom. Serve in pieces of rectangles..
Here in this post, I'll be sharing the most common type of Turkish borek. It is layered with super thin phyllo sheets that are sticked one another with a mixture of yogurt, eggs and olive oil. These popular Turkish savory pastries, Muska Boregi or Spinach and Cheese Filo Triangles, are delicious and easy; a real crowd pleaser. I hope you enjoy them, Afiyet Olsun! It's common to find spinach filling this style but here I've used cavolo nero which makes a fantastic variation – the rich, iron-y flavour works so well with the salty cheese.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Turkish style Spinach and Cheese Borek makes your day joyful.