Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for best Penne pasta in white sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Penne pasta in white sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to penne pasta in white sauce recipe. To make penne pasta in white sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Penne pasta in white sauce:
- Take 2 cups of cooked penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red and green capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of diced broccoli.
- You need 1 of small tub double cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 2 tablespoon of plain flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Penne pasta in white sauce:
- In a pan add oil and add broccoli and red capsicum and cook on medium heat until soft. Add in boiled pasta In a bowl whisk cream, flour, milk, cream cheese and greek yogurt. Pour into the vegetables and pasta. Add in the Parmesan cheese, oregano and pepper and mix well..
- Transfer in a baking tray and add cheese on top and bake at 180C in a preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce cooked. Serve hot..
Guys today's I make penne pasta with white sauce. It is very tasty and very easy to make at home. It is tasty like a restaurant-style. I hope you try this recipe and do let me know how it tastes in the comment below. See the complete recipe at the end of the page.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Penne pasta in white sauce makes your day joyful.