What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Chapati sandwich recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chapati sandwich recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati sandwich recipe. You can have chapati sandwich using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Chapati sandwich:
- Provide 2 of chapatis.
- You need 3 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 of grated carrots.
- Get 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of besan.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Provide 1 of small chopped tomato.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Chapati sandwich:
- Firstly knead a soft dough and make 2 chapatis for sandwiches. Then boil the potatoes and mashed it than add chopped onion, green chilli, coriander, grated carrot, red chilli powder, chat masala and salt. Mix all together well.
- Now make a besan batter. Take a bowl add besan, chopped onion, tomato, grated carrot, green chilli, coriander, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, chat masala and water for a medium consistency. Now take 1 chapati put potato masala over it and wrap with another chapati.
- Now put besan batter over the chapati, take a tawa grease with oil and put chapati over it, grease oil from all sides of chapati, crisp it than turn the chapati and spread besan batter over the chapati and crisp it..
- Chapati sandwich is ready to serve..
Sprinkle Italian herbs, salt and grate some more cheese on top. Cover this carefully with another Repeat with the other chapatis as well. Chapatis are our favourite curry side dish. These tasty flatbreads are easy to make at home and can also be used as a wrap or served alongside soup. The secret to a soft layered Kenyan chapati is the dough.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chapati sandwich turns your day joyful.