What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and vegetable fritatta recipe. You can have chorizo and vegetable fritatta using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta:
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get 100 g of chorizo.
- Provide 100 g of potatoes.
- You need 3 of spring onions.
- Use 100 g of frozen peas.
- Use 100 g of Green beans.
- Use 50 g of cheddar cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta:
- Chope the potatoes into fine slices. Melt some butter in a ovenproof frying pan. Add the potatoes and fry for about 3 minutes.
- Finely slice the chorizo and add to the potatoes in the frying pan. Fry for another five minutes or so..
- Chop the beans into small pieces. Steam cook the beans and the frozen peas..
- Finely slice the spring onions. Once the beans and peas are cooked add them and the spring onions to the frying pan with the chorizo and potatoes..
- Fry the mixture for another minute, stiring well. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk until well combined..
- Add the eggs to the vegetables and leave to cook for 8 minutes. Do not stir..
- While waiting grate the cheese and turn on the oven to 200C..
- After 8 minutes the fritatta should be mostly cooked with the sides able to lift away from the pan. Sprinkle the cheese on top and season with salt and pepper..
- Move the frying pan to the oven and leave to cook for a further 8 minutes. Once cooked the top should be golden..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Cut into quarters to serve..
Add in egg mixture, gently fold all ingredients together. If adding cheese, add it now. One of our family favorites takes a Spanish twist with chorizo and potatoes. Finely sliced scallions bring bright pops of color to the dish, and the gooey cheddar cheese delights the kids. And the easy preparation delights me!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chorizo and vegetable Fritatta turns your day cheerful.