Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for complete Tapenade Crostini recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tapenade Crostini recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tapenade crostini recipe. You can have tapenade crostini using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Tapenade Crostini:
- Use 1 cup of pitted “mixed” color olives (kalamata olives).
- You need 2 Tbs. of capers.
- Get 1 of anchovy fillet, rinsed; or a paste (optional).
- Provide 1 of small clove garlic, minced.
- Take 3 of fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1 Tbs. of lemon juice.
- Get 2 Tbs. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 loaf of baguette bread, sliced.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Tapenade Crostini:
- Rinse the olives thoroughly in water. In a bowl for the food processor or in a blender, combine all the ingredients..
- Process these ingredients for 1 minute. Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Drizzle in a little more olive oil. Continue processing until the mixture becomes paste like..
- Transfer to a bowl or container, cover, and chill..
- Slice the baguette in 1/4 inch slices (slight angle). Place pieces on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake or “toast” under the broiler for ~2 minutes. [Keep an eye on them].
- Remove the sheet from the oven and place the toasted slices on a platter. Top with the tapenade, garnish, and serve. [I use tomato slices for a garnish that can also be used to top the crostini bread].
This crostini idea is as easy as it gets. Spread your favorite hummus on the baguette pieces, then top with a good store-made olive tapenade and some chopped roasted red bell peppers. All of the fabulous flavors of the Mediterranean on one piece of bread! Transfer the crostini to a cooling rack and allow to cool for a few minutes. In the meantine, prepare the tapenade.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tapenade Crostini makes your day cheerful.