What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Cherry Trifle pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cherry Trifle pudding recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry trifle pudding recipe. You can cook cherry trifle pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Cherry Trifle pudding:
- Get 200 gm of Cherry.
- Get 1 cup of Powdered tea cake or sponge cake.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar syrup.
- Use 1/2 ltr of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Use 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 10 gm of China grass.
- Take 1 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of Broken nuts or caramelised nuts.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Cherry Trifle pudding:
- Crush the cherries in a mixer.place it in the pudding mould.sprinkle half tbsp sugar syrup on it.then second layer place the powdered cake on it.sprinkle half tbsp sugar syrup on it.keep it in the refrigerator 5 min.
- Soak China grass in 1 cup hot water for 5 min..
- Make custard: mix custard powder with a little cold milk and make a fine paste. heat milk,when it boils,add custard paste.cook it on low flame till it becomes thick,add sugar,stir it till dissolves.remove from heat.add vanila essance and mix it well..
- Melt the soaked China grass over boiling water without any lumps.drain it and add to the custard mix.stir it well..
- Transfer the custard into the pudding mould.when it sets half add broken nuts or caramelised nuts.keep it in the refrigerator to set 15 min..
- Unmould it and decorate it with whipping cream and cherries..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Cherry Trifle pudding turns your day cheerful.