Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Tuna and potato salad recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Tuna and potato salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna and potato salad recipe. To cook tuna and potato salad you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Tuna and potato salad:
- Use of Potatoes.
- You need of Tuna.
- Take Handful of pitted green olives.
- You need Spoonful of capers.
- Use Half of a red onion.
- Get of Dressing:.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need of White wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Tuna and potato salad:
- Peel, chop, boil potatoes. Drain and leave to cool a bit. Or use left over potatoes. Add thinly sliced onions.
- Then thinly sliced olives and the capers.
- Drain tuna, add that too. Make the dressing and pour all over. Mix and serve.
Mix potatoes with olives, cherry tomatoes and drained tuna. Toss salad with dressing, place on a plate, decorate with asparagus and halved eggs. Sprinkle with basil leaves and serve. Potato Tuna Salad makes for a nice change from your usual mayo based potato salad. You can dress it up or down to fit the occasion or your mood.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Tuna and potato salad makes your day joyful.