What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Homemade Enchilada sauce : recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Homemade Enchilada sauce : recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade enchilada sauce : recipe. You can have homemade enchilada sauce : using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Homemade Enchilada sauce ::
- Get 4 cups of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of flour.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of chilli powder (if you want more chilli so you can add more chilli powder).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1 cans of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 cups of vegetable / chicken broth (choice).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Homemade Enchilada sauce ::
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Whisk in flour and cook 2-3 minutes while stirring until fragrant and nutty smelling..
- Stir in chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and oregano. Cook 1 minute more..
- Add tomato sauce and broth a little at a time, stirring between each addition until smooth. 4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer and let simmer 2-3 minutes..
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. 6. When cool completely Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Homemade Enchilada sauce : turns your day cheerful.