Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pha tord nam pla – fried fish with thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 recipe. You can have pha tord nam pla – fried fish with thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶:
- Take 2 of whole seabass, deboned and cut up in to bite size pieces.
- You need 1 cup of plan flour.
- Provide Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Some vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Thai spicy dipping sauce.
- Provide 2 of small raw and sour mango or 2 Granny Smith apple.
- You need 2-3 of shallots, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Provide 2-3 of bird eyes chilli.
- Use 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of brown sugar or palm sugar.
- Get of Garnish.
- Take 2 of finely sliced garlic, handful of coriander, 1 tsp finely sliced red chilli, 1 tbsp shallots.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶:
- Add flour, salt and pepper in a big mixing bowl. Add sea bass in the flour and toss the fish around. Make sure flour coated all the sea bass..
- Coat the dish bones too for garnish later..
- On a medium heat wok, add some vegetable cooking oil in the wok (about 2 cups) once cooking oil hot add your fish in, stir occasionally. Let it fry until fish become lovely and crisp outside. Take them out and drain on paper towel..
- Making Thai spicy dipping sauce: julienne cut your raw mango or green apple. Add in a mixing bowl, add sugar, fish sauce and like juice. Mix well..
- Add chilli, shallots and lime juice, mix well again..
- Add some coriander and taste your sauce. It should be sour sweet and salty with a little kick of chilli..
- Plate up: place your fish bone on a long plate, add your fish meat and garnish with garlic, shallots, chilli and coriander. Place your chilli dipping sauce next to your fish. Serve together with Thai jasmine rice and is a must to share with family..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pha Tord Nam Pla – Fried fish with Thai spicy dipping sauce 🐟 🌶 turns your day joyful.