Hello guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for best Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sirloin steak, sweet peppers & asparagus tips recipe. To make sirloin steak, sweet peppers & asparagus tips you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips:
- Use of Sirloin Steaks.
- You need of Sweet Peppers.
- Use of Asparagus Tips.
- Get of Seasonings.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips:
- Slice the sweet peppers lengthwise, removing the seeds..
- Place the Asparagus Tips in a pan of boiling water for 6-7 minutes.
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, coriander and paprika.
- Warm up some olive oil in a frying pan and add steaks frying on a medium heat cooking to your preferred state.
- Lightly grill the sweet peppers.
- Cook to perfection and plate up!.
Steak with Pesto and chargrilled capsicum and homemade flatbread. Sirloin steak is cooked stovetop and sliced, then served with browned mushrooms in a buttery balsamic sauce. This pepper steak is our kids' favorite and super easy in the slow cooker. Serve over potatoes, rice, or noodles. Coat both sides of steak with catsup mixture.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Sirloin Steak, Sweet Peppers & Asparagus Tips makes your day cheerful.