What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli recipe. You can cook sticky asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli:
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Take 1 packages of pork loin back ribs (bone in).
- Get 1 of chili powder.
- Get of pepper relish.
- Provide 1 of white onion.
- Use 5 of mini sweet peppers.
- Get 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of ground black pepper.
- Take of aioli.
- You need 1 of feta cheese.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Provide 1 of black pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take of sticky Asian bbq sauce.
- Take 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli:
- First let's season the ribs. In this recipe I hit them with salt and pepper. That's it. Let the meat speak for itself..
- Next we season up our asparagus. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil then a 3 finger pinch of salt and cover them in chili powder.
- Let's hit the grill. We put our asparagus and ribs directly over the heat to get some carmelization on both..
- While the veggies and meat are getting some color, let's build the sticky sauce..
- Combine the ingredients and whisk over medium heat. Let it reduce by half and get thick and sticky..
- Let's check the grill! Once the ribs and asparagus have some char on them were gonna wrap the asparagus and ribs to finish them off. Add a pad of butter onto the asparagus and wrap them up..
- Next we wrap our ribs. We smother them in the sticky sauce and wrap them up..
- Both wrapped and ready to finish. Well cook the ribs until they are 160 internally.
- While the meat and veg are finishing. Let's create the aioli. Combine the aioli ingridients and whisk. Toss it in the refrigerator.
- I wasn't happy with just a meat and a vegetable for this dish. So I threw together a quick tangy pepper relish and it turned out amazing to cut through the rich and creamy aioli. Let's make it.
- Slice the mini peppers and thinly sliced onion Toss them in the red wine vinegar and hit them with salt and pepper. That's it..
- Let's pull the ribs and asparagus and plate.
- I used the aioli as a base for all the flavors and then put the food on top of it. The tangy relish is a perfect compliment to the rich aioli. The ribs are sweet and sticky while the asparagus is smokey and tender. Bon appetit.
Grilled asparagus spears are coated with soy sauce and sesame oil for an Asian-inspired summer side dish. Whisk soy sauce and sesame oil together in a bowl; pour over cooked asparagus. Feta Filo Tart w/ Chicken and Spinach. Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Browned Butter. Salty but sweet and covered in a delicious sticky sauce – our Sticky Asian Ribs will be your new During the last little bit of cooking, we make the sauce for the ribs.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli makes your day cheerful.