What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette recipe. To make mustard shallot red wine vinaigrette you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Use 1 Tablespoon of minced shallots.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1-1.5 Tablespoons of water depending on how acidic your vinegar is.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Dijon or spicy brown mustard.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil (or your neutral flavored oil of choice for salad dressings).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- Put all ingredients *except* oil and stir or whisk to blend everything thoroughly, and at least until all sugar and salt are dissolved. Give it a taste and adjust seasoning as desired..
- Then add oil and make sure to give it a really good whisking right before dressing your salad to incorporate the oil with the other ingredients. The reason I always add oil last is because it's so much easier to taste the balance of seasonings before the oil's been added..
- An optional ingredient you might consider having on hand for dressings is xanthan gum. In *very* small amounts, it's a great emulsifier, which helps keep the oil and vinegar parts of your dressing in suspension together, i.e., emulsified. For this quantity of dressing, slurry about 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum with half a teaspoon of whatever oil you're using, then pour into the dressing and whisk or blend for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep in mind that you can't slurry xanthan gum with water..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mustard Shallot Red Wine Vinaigrette turns your day cheerful.