Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Pan-fried Broccoli with Cheesy Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Pan-fried Broccoli with Cheesy Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan-fried broccoli with cheesy sauce recipe. You can have pan-fried broccoli with cheesy sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Pan-fried Broccoli with Cheesy Sauce:
- You need 1 of large head Broccoli *cut into small florets, thick stem sliced.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Oil of your choice.
- Get 2 pinches of Salt.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of Water.
- Get of Cheesy Sauce.
- Provide 10 g of Butter.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Plain Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated Tasty Cheese OR Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Salt & Black Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Pan-fried Broccoli with Cheesy Sauce:
- Drizzle Oil over a frying pan and arrange Broccoli pieces. Sprinkle with Garlic, Water and Salt. Cover with a lid and cook over medium heat for a few minutes..
- When Water is evaporated, remove the lid and stir-fry until slightly browned. Transfer to a serving plate..
- Meanwhile, make Cheesy Sauce. Melt Butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat, add Flour and stir. Add Milk, bring to the boil, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Add Cheese and season with Salt and Black Pepper..
- Pour the Cheesy Sauce over the Broccoli, add extra Black Pepper if you like it, and serve..
The combination of corn flour and the addition of garlic and. Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat until foamy. Spoon the flour over the butter and cook, while stirring, until the flour becomes pasty. Pour in the milk while whisking and season with salt and pepper. Pan-fried Broccoli. featured in Quick and Easy Thanksgiving Sides.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pan-fried Broccoli with Cheesy Sauce turns your day cheerful.