What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce recipe. You can have venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce:
- Prepare 2 of x 150 g venison steaks.
- Use 150 g of chantenay carrots.
- Take 2 of parsnips.
- Take 100 g of long stem broccoli.
- Provide of Olive oil for brushing ingredients.
- Prepare of Raspberry and dark choc. Bbq sauce.
- Use 120 ml of water.
- Provide 120 g of raspberries.
- You need 20 g of dark chocolate.
- Get 2 pinches of black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Provide 1 tsp of mild chilli powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce:
- In a small pot add in all the ingredients from bbq sauce section.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for few minutes.
- Blend all of the ingredients in the food processor. If sauce is to runny bring back to simmer and reduce it little bit more. If its to tick add some water. Check seasoning.
- Heat up the bbq to low/ medium heat..
- Brush the steaks with the olive oil. Season with the salt. Place them on the Bbq and cook them directly 2 min from both sides. This should be done on the higher heat yo sear them really well. Start grilling veg on the low heat /side on the bbq.
- Brush the steaks with the bbq sauce and take them of the heat. Keep brushing them with the sauce. Keep turning them as well to avoid burning..
- To cook the steaks medium it takes about 7 min. It will depend from the thickness of the steak as well. Take steak off the Bbq and let them rest for few minutes before serving.
- Place in broccoli on the bbq and cook them on medium heat for about 1 min from both sides..
- Plate it up.
Amp up your BBQ sauce with the addition of fruit–try this spicy, sweet, and smoky raspberry chipotle blend that enhances a variety of dishes. Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gluten Free Handmade delicious Dark Chocolate and real handmade raspberry sauce Brownies All our creations are made from gluten free sources in our gluten free kitchen (being a coeliac myself, this is a rice flour, sugar, oil, Dark Chocolate, Raspberries, tapioca starch, bicarb soda, cream of tartar. – – Sweet red raspberries from America's northwest, bbq spices, honey and a touch of smokey chipotle peppers. Unique sauce that is perfectly suited as a sauce or glaze for KC Pitmaster- This sweet sauce has a heavy dose of dark brown cane sugar with a hint of tangy mustard and a touch of spice. Armed with a stack of fluffy white bread slices, associate editor Hannah Hayes and I sampled six different brands of barbecue sauces commonly found in grocery stores throughout the South.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce makes your day joyful.