Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce recipe. You can cook tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce:
- Take 2-4 of tuna steaks.
- Take 250 g of pappardelle (or tagliatelle) pasta.
- Provide 200 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of pine nuts, plus some extra for serving.
- Get 1 cup of fresh basil.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese (finely grated).
- Use 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour (for thickening the sauce).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce:
- In a blender add the cooking cream, 2 tbsp of olive oil, pine nuts, basil, parmesan, crushed garlic cloves and lime juice. Blend on a medium speed until smooth..
- Heat the sauce in a pan with the cornflour over a medium heat, until slightly thicker. Stir consistently to avoid any lumps forming. (For best results make the night before and store in the fridge)..
- Next boil water with salt and add the pasta. Cook for around 4 minutes..
- Heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan on a high heat..
- Season the tunas steaks with pepper on both sides..
- Once the pan is hot add the steaks and turn the heat down to a medium temperature..
- Cooked the tuna steaks for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on their thickness and how well you would like them cooked. You can watch the sides of the steak turn white to see how far they have cooked. Becareful not to dry the steak out, they can easily become dry..
- Now roast the extra pine nuts in the pan for a couple of minutes until browned..
- Serve the steaks over the pasta and heated sauce. Sprinkle the pine nuts on top and garnish with fresh basil..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste..
Add the Century Tuna and continue sautéing until vegetables are soft. You quick and easy Creamy Tuna Pasta with Peas and Parmesan is ready to eat! Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta, reserving about ½ cup of the pasta water. Creamy Parmesan Tuna Pasta is the easiest one pot tuna and noodles recipe!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Tuna steak pasta with creamy pesto sauce makes your day joyful.