Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious caldo de albondigas(meatball stew) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent caldo de albondigas(meatball stew) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caldo de albondigas(meatball stew) recipe. To cook caldo de albondigas(meatball stew) you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good caldo de albondigas(meatball stew):
- Prepare 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 cup of white rice.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 5 of red potatatos cut in chunks.
- Provide 2 of handfull baby carrots cut in half.
- Use 2 of chayote cut in chunks.
- Use 5 of dried california chile pods boiled to tender.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of salt to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing caldo de albondigas(meatball stew):
- mix ground beef , rice and egg in a bowl and roll out 2 inch balls..
- in a large pan bring to a boil water and salt, add meat balls. when they start to float to top add all chunked veggies..
- in the blender add chiles garlic and water they were boiled in and blend till smooth. add to pot and let cook on medium low for about 1/2 hr..
- add salt to taste..
Form the meatballs and add them to the slow cooker along with the remaining stew ingredients. Check frequently and add additional water as necessary. This recipe is adjusted from the book The Cuisines of Mexico by Mrs. In her book the name of the recipe appears as: "Albondigas de Jalisco", and as she has mentioned, every region has its own recipe and my guess is that everyone will say: "my mom's albondiga's soup is the best". Mix the meatball ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your caldo de albondigas(meatball stew) makes your day cheerful.