Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon and rosemary chicken with asparagus recipe. To make lemon and rosemary chicken with asparagus you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus:
- Provide of whole chicken.
- Get of lemon.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- Prepare of Garlic granules.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt and pepper powder.
- Use of asparagus.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus:
- Cut the lemon in half and place it inside the chicken cavity with the rosemary sprigs..
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil, garlic granules, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven at 190 C for the time recommended for the weight of your chicken..
- When the chicken is cooked take it out of the oven and let it rest at room temperature..
- Put the asparagus on a baking tray lined with foil, drizzle with the oil from the resting chicken tin and squeeze the baked lemon over the top. Coat them well in the oil and juice then bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Carve and serve with more of the resting juices spooned over the chicken..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Lemon and Rosemary Chicken with Asparagus makes your day joyful.