Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Mushrooms and Chestnuts in Autumn-Coloured Paella recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mushrooms and Chestnuts in Autumn-Coloured Paella recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushrooms and chestnuts in autumn-coloured paella recipe. To cook mushrooms and chestnuts in autumn-coloured paella you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Mushrooms and Chestnuts in Autumn-Coloured Paella:
- Take 350 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 150 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Provide 8 of chestnuts Sweet chestnuts in sugar syrup.
- Prepare 150 grams of Mushrooms of your choice (king oyster, maitake, enoki, shimeji, etc. Use a few different kinds of mushrooms).
- Provide 1/4 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 185 ml of Chicken soup stock (1 1/2 teaspoons of chicken soup stock granules dissolved in hot water).
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron (or turmeric).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sherry (or white wine).
- You need 1 dash of Red bell pepper (julienned for garnishing).
- Provide 1 dash of Italian parsley (or parsley).
- Use 1 of Lemon (I used Kabosu citrus).
- Use 1 of Olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Mushrooms and Chestnuts in Autumn-Coloured Paella:
- Cut the chicken thigh into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, and leave for a while..
- Lightly wash the rice, soak in water for about 15 minutes, and drain in a sieve for about 15 minutes..
- Rinse off the syrup from the chestnuts, pat dry, and roast in the toaster oven until they turn light brown on the surface..
- Cut off the stem end of the mushrooms. Pull shimeji or maitake mushrooms apart. Cut enoki or king oyster mushrooms into thirds, and shred vertically by hand..
- Pour olive oil in a Le Creuset pan or paella pan (or frying pan), place the chicken thigh from Step 1 facing the skin side down, and sauté over medium heat..
- Brown the chicken without moving much. The chicken will be cooked with the rice later on, so take out from the pan before it's cooked through, and set aside..
- Add a little olive oil in the emptied pan, put all of the mushrooms, sauté them briefly, and remove from the pan..
- In the emptied pan, add the garlic and onion, sauté them without scorching, and turn off the heat..
- Break up the saffron into small pieces. Combine the saffron and 1 tablespoon of the 185 ml chicken soup stock, and microwave for 15 seconds to make saffron water..
- If you don't have saffron, you can sprinkle with turmeric to make the soup yellow..
- Put the rice, saffron water, the remaining chicken soup, and sherry into the pan from Step 8. Heat over low-medium heat for 7 minutes..
- After 7 minutes, add the mushrooms, chicken, and chestnuts on top, cover with a lid, and heat over low-medium heat for a further 6 minutes..
- After 6 minutes, open the lid, arrange the red bell pepper, cover with the lid, and heat over high heat for 30 seconds..
- Steam with the lid on for 10-15 minutes. Open the lid, garnish with chopped Italian parsley and thinly sliced lemon..
- You can buy a jar of sweet chestnuts in sugar syrup. As long as you have this at home, you can eat chestnut rice all year round..
Najczęstszy materiał chestnuts mushrooms to drewno. Autumn is a time for harvest. Farmers and gardeners collect apples, pumpkins, pears, corn and other different crops, because the first frost can come suddenly Another interesting thing that happens only in Autumn is murmurations of starlings. Spotlight on Russia finds out about this old Russian tradition. In autumn the weather starts to change for cold.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mushrooms and Chestnuts in Autumn-Coloured Paella turns your day cheerful.