Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Cherry Bakewell Oats recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cherry Bakewell Oats recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry bakewell oats recipe. You can have cherry bakewell oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Cherry Bakewell Oats:
- Prepare 60 g of porridge oats, or as much as you'd like!.
- Take 200 ml of unsweetened almond milk, or semi skimmed (substitute),.
- Take 1/2 tsp of almond essence,.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence,.
- Provide 100 g of frozen cherries, or fresh, stones and stems removed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated stevia, or 1tbsp granulated sugar, (substitute).
- Use 1/2 tbsp of organic runny honey,.
- Get A few of flaked almonds to garnish.
- Take 2 tbsp of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Cherry Bakewell Oats:
- In a medium saucepan or small frying pan add the frozen cherries, water and stevia (or sugar if you don't have stevia), and cook over a medium heat until the cherries defrost and the juices are released..
- Add the runny honey and mix through the cherry mixture as it gently simmers. Allow the mixture to gently simmer whilst stirring occasionally until it reduces and thickens and turns into a jam like compot. Turn the hob off and leave on the cooling hob to keep warm..
- In a bowl, combine the oats, vanilla and almond essence and the almond milk (or you can use regular semi skimmed milk, if you prefer), and give it a gentle stir and then either cook in a saucepan over the hob until thickened whilst stirring, or microwave in a bowl for around 2 minutes 40, or until bubbling and hot. Once stirred add more milk little by little until you achieve desired consistency..
- Top the cooked oats with the cherry compot by spooning it over and then garnish with a few flaked almonds, you can gently heat the almonds in a dry pan if you prefer them toasted. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cherry Bakewell Oats turns your day joyful.