What’s up friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Soft gol chapati recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Soft gol chapati recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft gol chapati recipe. You can cook soft gol chapati using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Soft gol chapati:
- Provide 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide of Water for kneading.
- Prepare of Oil to grease hands.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Soft gol chapati:
- Mix the flour with oil and salt and knead with the help of water to make soft dow..
- Rest the dough for 30 mins in the fridge.
- Grease your hands and take knead flour and make a small ball..
- Now give the shape of chapati with the help of belan or with your hands..
- Heat the tawa and make soft round roti. Serve it with any gravy 😉..
On this video I have a. Tips to make soft chapathi: Chapati dough while kneading should be kneaded using lukewarm water or lukewarm milk. Using either of them gives us soft chapatis that remain soft for a longer time. The roti dough after should be pounded well with both the hands and made as soft as possible. When done, remove the chapati from the heat and place it on a dry surface and keep covered with a clean piece of cloth.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Soft gol chapati makes your day cheerful.