What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for best Cherry Smoothie Bowl recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cherry Smoothie Bowl recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cherry smoothie bowl recipe. You can have cherry smoothie bowl using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Cherry Smoothie Bowl:
- Use 150 ml of orange juice.
- Provide 200 g of frozen cherries.
- Use 1 of banana frozen.
- You need 2 tbsps of gluten free granola.
- Take 1 tsp of desiccated coconut.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Cherry Smoothie Bowl:
- Place the orange juice, cherries and banana in a balnder and blitz until smooth and creamy Scoop into a bowl.
- Top with the gluten free granola and coconut.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Cherry Smoothie Bowl turns your day joyful.