What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Jays ez spinach and artichoke dip recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Jays ez spinach and artichoke dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jays ez spinach and artichoke dip recipe. To make jays ez spinach and artichoke dip you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Jays ez spinach and artichoke dip:
- You need of butter.
- You need of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of jars Alfredo.sauce.
- Get of frozen spinach.
- You need of shredded mozzarella (more or less for desired consistency).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Jays ez spinach and artichoke dip:
- heat butter on stove.
- while butter melts drain artichoke hearts and cut into pieces..
- add to pot with melted butter and cook for a minute or two.
- add onion powder garlic salt and garlic powder (I don't ever measure, add to taste).
- pour in Alfredo sauce and let simmer stirring occasionally.
- once Alfredo sauce is simmering add in frozen spinach stir until spinach is defrosted and incorporated well with sauce.
- return to simmer then add desired amount of cheese. mix until melted..
- serve warm with tostadas (corn chips) or warm tortillas. hope you enjoy my easy but good dip!.
I use a variety of cheeses such as cream cheese, mozzarella cheese and. The ultimate baked spinach artichoke dip for any happy hour or party. It's creamy, comforting, and totally crowd-pleasing. I used extra cheese, extra artichoke, and "thin sliced" chicken breasts. I seasoned the chicken with poultry magic seasoning, salt, and pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Jays ez spinach and artichoke dip makes your day joyful.