Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled courgette and chickpeas curry: recipe. You can cook grilled courgette and chickpeas curry: using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry::
- Provide 6 of Courgette cut it into lengthways.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Chickpeas boiled & drained (you can use 1 canned of chickpeas).
- Take 4 of fresh Tomatoes chopped (1 canned chopped tomato).
- Get 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide of Oil as required.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Use of Green chillies.
- Take of Fresh coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry::
- Soak the chickpeas in cold water overnight. Drain the chickpeas and place in a saucepan. Cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a high heat for about 45 minutes or until tender. Drain and set aside to cool..
- Slice the courgettes in half and then Thinly slice the courgettes lengthways. Heat a heavy frying pan or griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the courgettes with oil and chargrill for 1 to 2 minutes each side, until tender.Arrange the courgettes on a plate set aside..
- Take another pan add oil and onion sauté about 5-6 minutes then add tomato fry couple of minutes then add all dry ingredients fry till all tomatoes cook well then add chickpeas fry 3-4 minutes turn the gas slow and scatter over all courgette slice cover and simmer about 5 minute turn the heat off and squeeze 1 lemon juice garnish with green chilli & coriander. Serve with boiled rice / roti / naan..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Grilled Courgette and Chickpeas Curry: turns your day cheerful.