What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Mint coriander coconut chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mint coriander coconut chutney recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint coriander coconut chutney recipe. To cook mint coriander coconut chutney you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Mint coriander coconut chutney:
- Use 1 cup of Mint leafs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated coconut.
- You need of Onion 2 inch ps.
- Use of Ginger 3 inch ps.
- Prepare 3 of Red chili.
- You need 2 of Green chili.
- You need of Dhall (any yellow) 2 tblsp.
- Get of Lemon juice/ tamarind 2 tblsp.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Water (add if needed).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Mint coriander coconut chutney:
- Dry roast all the ingredients.
- Let it cool..
- Add all the roasted ingredients in grinder/blender. Add lemon/tamarind juice. Add salt. Add/ sprinkle water if needed. Blend into thick gravy.
This is one of the easiest & simple chutney recipes which can be prepared within minutes. Green chutney/mint coriander chutney is prepared by grinding coriander leaves, mint leaves, few green chillies and ginger. In the list of wet coriander chutney recipes, we finally have the very famous coriander and coconut chutney that is served with idli, dosai, and vada. It has a refreshing taste that makes any dish served with it an enjoyable treat. The chutney can also be served with sandwiches, fritters or pakoras.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mint coriander coconut chutney makes your day joyful.