What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Grilled Orange Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Grilled Orange Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled orange chicken recipe. To make grilled orange chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Grilled Orange Chicken:
- Provide 1 of whole chicken cut into pieces.
- Get 3 of whole oranges sliced (1/4 inch slices).
- Use 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 of whole habanero chilli (optional).
- Get 2 tbls of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Grilled Orange Chicken:
- Wash and pat dry the chicken and set aside.
- Make the chicken marinade by mixing all the ingredients except for the orange slices.
- Add the marinade to the chicken and allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven (180 degrees Celsius).
- Prepare an oven proof dish by placing the orange slices in the bottom of the dish.
- Add the vegetable oil to the chicken and mix to combine.
- Place the chicken pieces over the orange slices and finally pour the leftover marinade mixture over the chicken.
- Turn the oven to grill and cook the chicken for 20 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven and flip the chicken pieces. Using a spoon, baste the chicken with the marinade and chicken juice before grilling again for another 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from oven, allow to rest and serve warm with a side of mixed salad or grilled potatoes.
Grilling is a great way to keep food clean and healthy without sacrificing flavor. Below you will find some more of my favorite chicken recipes that are healthy, grilled, and above all, delicious. Adding a touch of Sesame oil to the olive oil adds flavor, and doesn't add much cholesterol or fat. Also, most Chinese restaraunts use batter-dipped chicken as opposed to this recipe's use of marinade and flour, making it a -much- healthier choice than ordering out. All in all, fantastic variance on the Orange Chicken recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Grilled Orange Chicken turns your day joyful.