Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine recipe. You can cook chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine:
- Use 1.4 kg of chicken thigh fillet.
- Use 4 tbl of spoon soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbl of spoon honey.
- Provide 4 tbl of spoon grain mustard.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide of Chicken stock.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Take Dash of red wine.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of Frozen garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine:
- Marinate chicken with salt pepper and a dash of vinegar..
- Fry up 2 cubes of frozen garlic (or whole fresh garlic) and 1 onion in olive oil and butter in a big wok.
- Add chicken and chicken stock, mix and cook until brown on each side (give it 10mn then stir and another 10mn.
- Boil small chopped up carrots and small chopped onions in a little water. Don't throw the water.
- Mix the soy, msutard and honey.
- When the chicken has been stirred after the second 10mn, add in the soy sauce, mustard and honey mixture. Stir the chicken.
- Add the carrots and onions with the water into the wok (water to you own content. I like my sauce to be liquidy).
- Add a dash of red wine to your won content. For 1.4kg of chicken I put half a wine glass.
- Let it simmer on medium heat until chicken is soft. (approx. 40 mn).
- I like to eat mine on top of rice, with veggies on the side ;-).
Honey Glazed Pork Ribs – Easy Pork Ribs Recipe. Chicken salad with honey mustard dressing Honey Mustard Chicken Salad – Made with the juiciest, tender honey mustard chicken, romaine Honey Mustard Chicken Salad. After making your Cilantro Lime Chicken, I'm a believer of your recipes! Can I use white wine vinegar instead?
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chicken honey, mustard, soy, red wine turns your day cheerful.