Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate-chestnut cheesecake recipe. You can have chocolate-chestnut cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake:
- Prepare 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 80 grams of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
- Get 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of Rum.
- Get 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 40 grams of Chestnuts cooked in sugar syrup.
- Take 50 grams of Chocolate.
- Prepare of For the cream:.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Take 2 tsp of Chestnut cream (marron creme).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake:
- Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Roughly chop 3/4 of the chocolate and chestnuts in syrup (store the remaining chocolate in the refrigerator to use later)..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Cream the cream cheese, add the chestnut cream and granulated sugar, and mix well..
- Add the beaten egg, and mix well..
- Add the milk and rum, and mix well..
- Sift in the cake flour and fold in with a rubber spatula..
- Pour into the cake mold and scatter chopped chocolate from Step 1. Bake for about 35 minutes in a 170°C oven..
- The baking is done. Cool in the cake mold. When it has cooled down, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for more than an hour..
- Combine the cream ingredients, and beat until it forms very soft peaks..
- Top the cream from Step 8 in the center of the unmolded cake, and spread it all over..
- Scatter the chopped chestnuts from Step 1 on top. Shave the remaining chocolate on top..
- Slice and serve..
This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper. It has three delicious layers of chocolate. The cheesecake layer is creamy and smooth and tastes like a rich chocolate mousse. These chestnut & chocolate cupcakes are just that with a soft buttercream & chestnut sponge. Chestnut and chocolate cupcakes are the perfect twist on the classic cupcake recipe that we think.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Chocolate-Chestnut Cheesecake makes your day cheerful.