Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stirfry kale – oseng kale- vegan friendly recipe. To make stirfry kale – oseng kale- vegan friendly you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly:
- You need 200 gr of Kale, I dont use the stem. chopped.
- Prepare 3 of shallots- thin slice.
- Take 1 tbsp of mince garlic or 3 garlic slices.
- Use 1 tsp of mince galangal (they sell this in jar in supermarket).
- You need 3 of red bird chillies – thin slices.
- Take 2 of green chillies – thin slices.
- Use 1 of bayleaves.
- You need 1 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of tamarind in 2 tbsp water (dont use the seed).
- Take 1/2 tsp of chicken powder knorr.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (dont use this if you use salted fish).
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Oil (I used sunflower, feel free to use olive oil if you prefer).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly:
- In a pan, boil water, a bit of salt and Kale. Make sure the water cover all the kale. Boil in medium heat for about 20 minutes or till soft. Drained and squeeze the leaves. It need to be really dry. set aside..
- In a hot wok, put the oil and stir fry shallots, garlic, chillies, galangal till its fragrant. Add the bay&lime leaves., mix well. This take about 5 minutes. Throw the salted fish if you use this (make sure you pre soak in water, and drained, so its not too salty). stir fry more, add the drained Kale..
- Mix all well, add the sugar, salt, chicken stock (if you use), and the water from the tamarind. let it simmer, taste it and add what necessary..
- This ready to eat. It is best with warm boil rice..
This time, I am using Kale and adding salt fish (I know most of you won't want this). When I was growing up, you could say "oseng" (meaning stir fry in. Little by little add the kale, increasing the heat to high. The kale will collapse as it hits the heat. You can used prawn, tempe or any other things.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Stirfry Kale – Oseng Kale- Vegan friendly turns your day joyful.