Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for complete Spicy, Succulent Chicken Breasts in a Tomato and Red Wine Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Spicy, Succulent Chicken Breasts in a Tomato and Red Wine Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy, succulent chicken breasts in a tomato and red wine sauce recipe. To make spicy, succulent chicken breasts in a tomato and red wine sauce you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Spicy, Succulent Chicken Breasts in a Tomato and Red Wine Sauce:
- You need 4 of Teaspoons, heaped, Mr Spices Mixed Masala.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Mr Spices Chicken Spice.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Ground Ginger.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 Teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 5 of Chicken Breasts.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of Red Onion, Sliced.
- Provide 1 Clove of medium garlic, minced.
- You need 4 of Tomatoes, puréed.
- Provide 80 ml of Dry Red Wine (I used Backsberg Merlot).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Sweet Basil Leaves.
- Use 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Spicy, Succulent Chicken Breasts in a Tomato and Red Wine Sauce:
- Mix all the spices in a mug and rub onto the chicken breasts. Drizzle the lemon juice and soy sauce and rub into the chicken. Put the chicken in a container and place in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Put a pan on medium-high heat on the stove and add the oil. Let the boil heat up..
- Add the chicken breasts and fry each side until golden brown. This should take 3 minutes maximum on each side..
- Remove the chicken breasts. Reduce the heat to medium-low.And add the red onion and garlic into the pan. Fry for 5 minutes..
- Add the tomato and cook for 5 minutes. Add the wine and cook for another five minutes. Add the basil and chicken and cook on low heat for 6 minutes with the lid on/cook until sauce has thickened. You should be ready to serve..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spicy, Succulent Chicken Breasts in a Tomato and Red Wine Sauce turns your day cheerful.