What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Chicken and Vegetable Polenta with Artichoke Hearts recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chicken and Vegetable Polenta with Artichoke Hearts recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable polenta with artichoke hearts recipe. To cook chicken and vegetable polenta with artichoke hearts you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Chicken and Vegetable Polenta with Artichoke Hearts:
- Prepare of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of onions, sliced.
- Provide of carrots, minced.
- You need of celery sticks, chopped.
- Take of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- Use of rosemary, ground.
- Provide of bay leaf, ground.
- Get of fennel seeds.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of polenta meal.
- Use of water.
- Use of artichoke hearts.
- You need of pecorino Romano cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Chicken and Vegetable Polenta with Artichoke Hearts:
- Season and roast the drumsticks at 375°F for about 30 minutes, but not pulling it out of the oven until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. Set aside to cool..
- Set three tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan on low heat, and add the onions, carrots, celery, and let simmer with the rosemary, bay, fennel, and salt. Also toss in the jalapeno for some kick if you are so inclined. I know jalapenos aren't Italian, but I thought it lent some good flavor and punch. Red pepper flakes would be a decent alternative..
- Tear apart the chicken, and toss the chicken, and torn up skin, into the veggies and simmer a few minutes..
- In another 3 quart saucepan, heat the polenta on low while slowly adding the water. Only add a little water at a time, waiting until the last bit of water is fully absorbed before adding the next bit. Also add the drippings from the roast chicken..
- When the polenta and water is just about completely incorporated, add the artichoke hearts, and give it a few stirs. Keep the polenta on low, stirring, until the polenta thickens to the point you can stack a spoonful of polenta on the polenta..
- Mix the chicken and veggies into the polenta, add the cheese, stir to incorporate, and then spread evenly into an 18"x13" cake pan. Refrigerate for an hour or so to set..
- Heat individual slices, and serve warm..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken and Vegetable Polenta with Artichoke Hearts makes your day cheerful.