What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for interesting Swiss Chard Fatayer/pies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Swiss Chard Fatayer/pies recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss chard fatayer/pies recipe. You can have swiss chard fatayer/pies using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Swiss Chard Fatayer/pies:
- Take of For the dough.
- Get of Dough: see manoushe recipe (see recipe).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Take 300 g of swiss chard, rinsed very well and chopped (you can replace with spinach).
- Get 1 of big onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pomegranate molasses.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Provide Pinch of or to taste: ground allspice, cinnamon, black pepper, paprika.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Swiss Chard Fatayer/pies:
- Prepare the dough as mentioned in this recipe https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/9141341.
- Or use any other basic dough that you prefer.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the filling ingredients: the chard, sumac, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, chopped onion, salt, olive oil, cinnamon powder, paprika, allspice, black pepper.
- (Btw you can have the filling as a salad, it’s so tasty just like that).
- Shape the dough into small balls, roll each ball, put one tablespoon of the filling in the middle of the dough.
- You fold the longest sides into each other to have a triangle then close the bottom in to join it all together.
- Place the triangles in a baking tray (brush the bottom with oil if it’s sticky) and brush their top with vegetable oil for a golden crispy top.
- If the oven is too, they’ll take around 10 minutes. Enjoy it with swiss chard moutabbal https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/13128930.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Swiss Chard Fatayer/pies turns your day cheerful.