Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Chapati roti recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chapati roti recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati roti recipe. To make chapati roti you only need 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Chapati roti:
- Prepare 3 cups of wheat flour or any flour you use.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take of Warm water as required.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chapati roti:
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt mix it then add water and start knead. Knead it gently until dough is non sticky then grease it oil and rest it fo 10 to 15 minutes….
- Now make balls from dough. Then take a ball dust some flour and roll it with rolling pin and make a round shape then dust of flour….
- Now put 1 drop of oil and then place it on hot tawa cook from both sides until cooked from both sides and puffed.. Now serve it with any thing. I am serve chapati with chicken green boti and chicken masala boti….
Roti (also known as chapati or phulka) is a round flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent made from stoneground wholemeal flour, traditionally known as atta, and water that is combined into a dough. There are many variations and it is eaten in many countries. In India, the most popular is this flatbread roti. Roti is made of whole wheat flour and nothing else really and is eaten in India with dal and curries. Roti is an integral part of Indian cuisine, the north Indian cuisine especially.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chapati roti turns your day cheerful.