What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Red Snapper Nitsuke recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Red Snapper Nitsuke recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red snapper nitsuke recipe. You can have red snapper nitsuke using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Red Snapper Nitsuke:
- Take 1 of red snapper ("kinmedai").
- Use 1 of kombu/dried kelp.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 cup of sake.
- Get 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 3 Tbsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- Use 3 of sliced ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Red Snapper Nitsuke:
- Gently descale the fish with a knife – it's best to use a descaling knife, but any sharp knife will do..
- Remove the head and innards from the red snapper and wash out the inside with water. Dry the skin with kitchen paper and make a cross cut on both sides..
- Put the kombu, water, soy sauce, mirin, sake and ginger into a pot and boil on full heat..
- When it gets hot, gently add the red snapper and simmer on medium heat with the lid on. Gently shake the pot occasionally to ensure the sauce covers everything, but do not turn the fish as it will likely break the fish's shape..
- Cook for about 10 min and it is done!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Red Snapper Nitsuke makes your day joyful.